Monday, June 20, 2016

Snagshout Review - Smiley Aluminum Herb and Spice Grinder

I have been looking for the last 3-5 years for a new spice grinder since my favorite one has become really sticky, dull, and hard to turn/open chambers. Been through several different shops and online superstores to get a product that didn't seem to have every feature that my old grinder had. Got this sort of as a Father's Day gift/trial run (tried many before). Surprisingly, it met everything he was looking for,

- Sharp teeth for even cutting
- Great ease at turning and grinding the herbs
- Magnetic top to avoid sudden falls and opening
- Fine sifter for the bottom chamber
- Spooning tool that had smooth, flat edge for easy pickup
- Impressive material and design

This is the grinder that will seat on your dresser or kitchen shelf for many years before needing replacement, and I wouldn't mind posting an update to back this by the performance and satisfaction I received using it.

I received my purchase at a discounted price in exchange for my full and honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment