Sunday, January 10, 2016

CrowdTap Review - NEUTROGENA® Healthy Skin Anti-Aging Perfector

I’m a member of the Crowdtap NEUTROGENA® rewards program, and NEUTROGENA® sent me a samples of its NEUTROGENA® Healthy Skin Anti-Aging Perfector to review.

It does a really great job with working well with my tone. I am lighter, so I used the light one while my mom used the darker tone one. We both saw a good blend with our colors to the product, so that is a plus. However, I did not see a drastic improvement with my skin texture. My mom did though, so maybe this product is more geared for women a little bit older than I am or having rougher skin? At least I was not the only test dummy to try this out. Overall, we both felt like our faces improved each in their own way from the product. I would definitely tell people to try out since the results vary from person to person.

No comments:

Post a Comment