Thursday, December 17, 2015

CrowdTap Review - JOHNSON'S Baby Take-Along Pack

Yesterday evening, my sample carry on pack came. I was not expecting the nice travel size box with the five travel size containers inside. It contained JOHNSON'S baby powder, body wash, shampoo, and lotion plus Destin diaper rash cream. It was actually very nice and easy to store in my suitcase since we are taking a short trip for a few days to see the relatives. I can't even imagine trying to make travel size portions or remember to grab each travel size item from the store. Simple idea here, but surprisingly enough you would be surprised at how easy it is to forget something or misplace small containers like this in packing. My baby already love these specific products and use them on a daily except the powder. The box was sturdy and a convenient shape to go just about in any bag. Definitely if you are traveling far from home or staying overnight, this should become a top item for your packing list.

I'm a member of the CrowdTap JOHNSON'S rewards program, and JOHNSON'S sent me a sample of its baby take along pack for review.

No comments:

Post a Comment