Friday, December 11, 2015

Welcome

Hello out there. It has been a very long time since I have tried out blogging. In the days of Xanga, I would sit online as a young teenager expressing my feelings and events of the day for my friends to see. Now, I am a working mom of 1 trying to find a fun hobby that I both like to do and could possibly use to help benefit others.

This blog I have setup will be the outlet in which I can review products that I buy, receive as samples, or trials offered through a business. There is no particular category of products that I will write about my experiences. So, be prepared to read about something random or perhaps important to you.

I hope that my opinions and views can offer an insight into something you were wanting to get but weren't sure enough to get. Let me reassure you, I will tell the honest truth about my experience highlighting the best and worse qualities of a product or service. Look forward to telling you guys how each review goes.

(Before I publish, I would like to thank a few sample sites for offering such amazing opportunities to try these awesome products.)

-------THANK YOU-------
+ Crowdtap
+ BzzAgent
+ Swaggable
+ Smiley360
+ PinchMe
+ Influenster
+ SheSpeaks
+ House Party
+ Mom's Meet
+ Tomoson
+ Snagshout
+ Elite Deal Club
+ Uber Zon Club
+ AMZ Review Trader
+Amazing Deals Group
influnenster-Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment