Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Swaggable Review - Kala Beautiful Beans

During the holidays, tons of boxes came with different things inside for me to either try out or review. This was one of those health snack foodies that I got excited to see since they choose on a random-bio match basis. Luckily when I was chosen, the box sent was a variety for me to try the different flavors. I'm going to look at each one individually.

- Tropical Curry - Sweet and spice with a kick eluding to the hints of lime between each chew. It was very nice when satisfying my want to go out to a Chinese place just for the change up in flavors.

- Cherry Trail Medley - This one was very luscious and delectable. It was almost like a cherry cordial with a nutty undertone. It blended very well with the beans.

- Pineapple Kick Medley - My favorite. It was like a tropical fruit party in my mouth with the spice of the paprika highlighting the fruits with a light spicy kick.

- Simply Peppered - Very basic, but the easiest to make a regular snack since it is blander and runs along the same spice blends as chips and other unhealthy snack.

Overall, I liked the last two best. The first two did not appeal to my taste buds as much. It could be something that I might buy if the price is right. Would recommend it to those trying to snack healthier.

I received these samples to try for free. These reviews are my personal opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment